CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Fantasy Conclusion

As he momentarily seems paralyzed, I take the opportunity to touch his elbow, and let my hand trace down his back down to his nice ass. He is almost my prisoner because his hands are full. I am able to actually take his arm and pull him around a corner. He is trying to balance his pile of packages, and can only follow me or let them topple. I don’t have to twist his arm to make him follow me, but I still feel like I’m taking advantage of this hapless stranger. He doesn’t make a sound as I push him against the wall of a building and begin unzipping his pants to reveal his throbbing cock. I immediately take him into my mouth, and he can’t even watch as I swallow his cock. His packages block his view, so I greedily suck, lick, and swallow him. His surprised cock reacts with a quick burst of cum, and I lick and lap him before I tuck his now soft cock back into his trousers. MMMMMMmmmmmmmm, at least my hunger for cum is somewhat satisfied; now I just need to find someone who can satisfy my horny pussy. Maybe you can help?

Call me

877-526-7250

http://www.hotphoneseductions.com/Operators/Shelby.htm

0 comments: