CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hot Springs Pt. 4

Hi all,
Did you know that when I went to my hot springs I actually got to go to the movies on site? That's right! My friend and I got to go to the movies. It is this medium sized room with all these pillows thrown on the floor. They are so comfortable! Well sometimes we will bring a blanket so we can cuddle underneath. Well this time my friend didn’t want to just cuddle. As soon as the lights were out and the movie started I felt him creep closer to me while we were under the blanket. He started to feel me up and then he staredt to go under the t-shirt I was wearing. Wait…why should I go into detail here when you can call me and hear all about it? You can also go see me!

877-526-7250

http://www.hotphoneseductions.com/Operators/Shelby.htm

Shelby

0 comments: